Saturday, December 4, 2021

"Anonymous," and Louis Diraimondo,

Please note that this blog is called "Biscayne Park -- a Village Voice."  I started the blog in 2011, and most of the voice is mine.  But not absolutely all of it is mine.  There are other authors of posts, and there are many commenters.

You are both very wrong to think this blog is about me.  Or about Chuck and Roxy Ross.  It is not.  It's about Biscayne Park.  Topics of posts are about the Park, or they are intended to appeal to the interests of people who live here.  I gather the BP parts of this are way over your heads.  Understood, but still, please butt out.

The two of you are breathtakingly childish, and unable to pay attention to the matters at hand.  Please try to understand that this is your problem, and that no one else cares about your limitations and fixations.

I have let you both know that you are not welcome to participate here, because your participation is meaningless and childlike.  And I have told you both that when you comment, I delete your comments without looking at them.

If your lives are so empty that you have time and interest to shit on this blog, then I'm sorry for you, and I hope you both find something more productive to occupy yourselves.  (I also hope you take to wearing diapers.)  But this is not my problem.  It is not the problem of people who read this blog, and are interested in discussing the topics raised.  It's just your problem.

Best of luck.

Fred

PS: "Anonymous," if for any reason you think of yourself as an adult (I know, it's hard to imagine why you would), then tell us who you are.  If you (correctly) think of yourself as a child, this is not the right place for you.  We have a recreation center, with a park, and children's toys, and you should go amuse yourself there.

No comments:

Post a Comment