Friday, October 23, 2020

Oh, Really?

One of my friends asked me today if I read Milt Hunter's blog.  No, I do not.  I have no idea what Milt goes on about.

My friend then started to tell me that Milt's current spouting has something to do with me and Mac Kennedy...and I cut my friend off.  I'm genuinely, seriously, and passionately not interested in whatever is on Milt's mind.

Milt says whatever he wants to say.  Part of this is that he thinks of himself in a certain way.  But the fact is that what Milt says is not necessarily true.  And in the past, when I have found Milt saying what is not true, and I have tried to enter a comment on his blog, correcting the untrue things he says, he blocks the comment.

Also, it was Milt who worked hard, and successfully, to bring us Tracy/Jenny/Will, about whom he very quickly started to complain bitterly.

I don't know what Milt wants.  I don't know if he knows.  But whatever it is, it is not in the best interests of Biscayne Park.  And that's the only thing that's of interest to me.



1 comment:

  1. He is correct what he writes about it’s not only about him it’s about Roxy Chuck will Fred The city mayor whatever her name is Past city managers Dan The whole club He spells it out in a nutshell it’s all about me myself and I that’s what Biscayne is all about to get into the social club it’s a social venue every month not a meeting

    ReplyDelete