Tuesday, March 10, 2020

I Can't Go. But You Can.


I have two tickets to a Miami Symphony Orchestra show this coming Saturday, March 14.  The show is in the design district, at the Moore Building, the address of which is 191 NE 40 St.  The show runs from 6:00 to 8:00.

I can't go.  Something came up.  But I already bought the tickets, and they're being held at the venue.

If you (the two of you) want to go, take my tickets.  If you tell me you want to go, I'll contact MiSO, and let them know to expect you in my place.

I really enjoy MiSO performances, and normally, I wouldn't miss it.  This is unavoidable.  Contact me directly and ASAP.  You can write to me at fredjonasmd@gmail.com, or call me at 305-891-5030.  That's a landline.  Don't send me a text message.

2 comments:

  1. This event has been canceled. The thing I am committed to attend instead has not (yet) been canceled. What I was supposed to do Friday night has been canceled. What I'm now planning to do instead on Friday night is an outdoor event, and it has not been canceled. What I did Wednesday night was not canceled, but very few people attended. (I did.) What I'm thinking about doing Sunday afternoon has not (yet) been canceled. Events at Sandrell Rivers Theater have not been canceled. I have not gotten word that anything at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center has been canceled. All MOCA events for March (so far) are canceled.

    Rita Wilson (Tom Hanks' wife) was feeling ill. She and her husband are in Australia where he's filming a movie. Both have tested positive for Coronavirus. Justin Trudeau's wife was traveling in England, where she experienced flu-like symptoms. She has tested positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Later this afternoon, the other event I could attend tonight was canceled. I also got an e-mail that everything at SMDCAC is canceled until further notice.

    Everything is shut down.

    ReplyDelete