Thursday, February 20, 2020

Does Anyone Have Mobile Service with T-Mobile?


Or you did?  Or you know something about them?

Do you like them?  How's the reception, stability, and network?

I used them many years ago, and they were weaker than the leaders then.  But the network map I saw recently seemed to suggest they're strong now.  They claim to be mostly 5G (is that out?) with some 4G.

They're also considerably cheaper than my current carrier, and for unlimited everything, including data.

Any experience with them?

2 comments:

  1. From Janey Anderson:

    For some reason known only to the gods of the Internet I can only post on the blog from my laptop. When I try to do it from my iPad or phone it won’t publish. So here’s my take on T-mobile that I tried to post two times on the blog!

    We switched from AT&T to T-Mobile in November 2017. First of all their price was significantly lower. We have two lines, unlimited talk, text and data for $60 a month total. That’s their over 55 special. Their customer service is excellent. There is a dedicated call center for every area and ours is in Tampa. I have found very few reception or coverage Issues. Just the usual sort of things like in the mountains, or out in the middle of nowhere on I 75 we will hit some dead zones. It doesn’t usually last very long. A nice thing for anyone who travels at all is they have unlimited data and text from most of Europe, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean at no added charge.

    Janey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very impressive. Thanks. They quoted me $50 a month, tax included, for one line. (I'm [way] over 55, too.) It's amazing that it's only $10 more for a second line. And unlimited data and text from abroad! Wow!

      Fred

      Delete