Thursday, March 1, 2018

One Free Ticket


I have one ticket for March 17 at Miami Light Project.  The show starts at 8:00 PM, and the theme is their yearly Global Cuba Fest.  The performer that night is Omar Sosa.  I don't know what Omar Sosa does, but you can look him up.  I've never seen a less than excellent production for MLP's Global Cuba Fest.

Seating is general seating, not reserved seating.  So if two people want to go, and they have one ticket, they can just buy another ticket, and sit together.

If you've never been to MLP/The Lightbox (in Wynwood), you really should.  It's a very unusual venue.  Very funky, nice crowds, good entertainment.  Some of it is experimental, and not all of that is great in itself.  Global Cuba Fest is not experimental.  It's established and high quality artists.

Let me know if you want my one ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment