Friday, June 6, 2014

We Can Talk About Anything You Want.


I'd be surprised if you wanted to talk about the Heat (the basketball team, not the weather), but if you do, and you don't mind that I'm not an expert, we can.  Or, we can talk about the weather, as long as you understand I have nothing to do with it.

We can talk about anything that has happened, anything that is happening now, or anything that we know or think might happen in the future in the Village.

We can discuss what you want, what you don't want, what makes the most sense, and how to accomplish what's best for you and for the Village.

I'll tell you whatever I know.  I'll give you my opinion.  I'll tell you how I see it.  If you want to know something I don't know, I'll find out and get back to you.

As ALWAYS, I'll listen, and I'll be prepared to see it in a way I hadn't seen it before.  Or I might show you a different view you hadn't considered.

My plan is to be at the recreation center this coming Thursday evening, June 12, at 6:00.  I'll stay until 7:00.  If anyone wants to talk, and we're still in discussions at 7:00, I'll make myself available to stay until 8:00.  I'll do that once a month, or every other week, or every week, as long as there's interest.

Anyone can come, except sitting Commissioners.  "Sunshine," you know?  I don't expect to be congratulated for anything, but I do expect to be challenged, or criticized, or maybe just asked to explain myself.  Whatever I have is yours.

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean you have nothing to do with the weather? Get with it man! Kidding aside, your willingness to meet with our neighbors is a good idea. I hope that some will take you up on the offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is up to Shanesa Mykoo. She told me to butt out. She said if she needed any advice, she'd ask Wendy Hernandez.

      Delete