Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Call Me.


I made myself available last week to talk to anyone about anything.  My expectation was that anyone who had questions or complaints would come.  No one did.

I saw one of my friends while I was out walking this morning.  He said he thought things seemed to be going well in the Village.  He also apologized for not making it last week.  I told him what I just told you: I wasn't expecting him; he has no questions or complaints; I was only expecting people who did.

If the people who say they have questions or complaints don't come to the place to get the questions answered or to complain, then I have to make one of two assumptions.  Either I have to assume that although they say they have questions or complaints, they really don't, or I have to assume that whether or not they have questions or complaints, they don't want their questions answered, and they don't want their complaints resolved.

This leaves the further question as to why someone would not want his or her questions answered, or why he or she wouldn't want to resolve areas of complaint.  This is not for me to know.

So I will not schedule another session of availability at the recreation center at this point.  I said I would, and I would, but not if the only outcome is that I waste my time, and no one, including me, gets enlightened.  If anyone at any time wants to discuss anything about the Village (or the heat/Heat), you are welcome to let me know.  I will be happy to schedule time.

No comments:

Post a Comment