Sunday, May 12, 2024

If This Is What You've Been Trying For, "Anonymous," Congratulations.

I have finally changed the "Comments" setting on this blog.  All proposed comments come to me first.  I can approve publication of them, or not.

Any comment signed "Anonymous" will not be published, unless I get a separate e-mail from the author of it, letting me know who the author is, and giving me a very good reason that that person should be left unnamed.  I doubt anything will persuade me, but I'm leaving that door open.

Proposed comments will be entered on the blog, by the prospective author, as if they were to be published on the blog.  But blogspot has my e-mail address, and will route it to me for approval first.

I would say you really do need help, "Anonymous," but I doubt you're helpable*.  I think the best possibility is that you're no longer the problem of readers of this blog.  You're your own problem, and the problem of anyone burdened with the possibility of being your family.


*Do you know the joke about how many psychiatrists it takes to change a lightbulb?  Only one, but the lightbulb has to want to change.  You are very clearly not looking to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment